Our bash bars are designed by a certified aerospace TIG welder. Each of our bars are constructed using thick mild-steel tubing that is bent on a digitally calibrated tubing bender. All of our bars come powdercoated to prevent chipping & rusting. The advantages of using Street Faction's bash bars include:
- Bolt-on replacement for the OEM crash beam
- Bolts onto OEM location using factory hardware
- Clears signal lights, unlike other bolt-on bash bars
- Supports aftermarket aero bumpers/kits
- TIG welded
- Weight savings
Each basic bar is modular, so we can add options such as:
- Jack Point (saves time by quickly jacking up your car)
- License Plate Mount (proper way to mount your plate without using zip-ties)
- Tow Hook Mount (to pull your vehicle)
- Our bars are made to order, so please allow anywhere between 4-6 weeks for each bar to be shipped out.
- Images may be generic due to the amount of variations that we offer. Not all options are available for most chassis. Please contact us if your option is unavailable.
Disclaimer: Our bash bars are not guaranteed to fit cars that have previously been in an accident. Bash bars have not been tested on every bumper, so trimming may be required. Our products are intended for off-road use only.
- AE86 bars come with universal bumper tabs that are not guaranteed to fit any specific bumpers.
- R32/R33 rear bumper requires moderate trimming to clear the jack point.
- S30 bars are not guaranteed to fit perfectly due to chassis inconsistencies.